Date:      Sat, 22 Nov 1997 20:42:26 -0600 (CST)
From:      User Toasty <toasty@shell.dragondata.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Repeated system crashes with 110897 snap.

I realize that 3.0 is beta, I'm not asking for help, I'm just reporting some
very frequent crashes that make it nearly unusable. :)

This has happened 6 times in the past 3-4 days.

panic: vm_fault on nofault entry :f432f000
mp_lock=2, cpuid=0, lapic,id=0

Then it tried rebooting, but crashes while syching disks before the reboot.

I don't know what you guys would need to know about the hardware, but:

Tyan Tomcat IV with two P/200's
128MB of ram
3Com 509 network card
IDE hard drive

Running the kernel and binaries from 11-08-07's snap.

The machine currently is running some irc bots, and an nfs client....

If anyone has any suggestions, or anything they want me to try, please let
me know. :)

Kevin