Date:      Sat, 2 Mar 2002 13:49:01 -0500
From:      Will Andrews <will@csociety.org>
To:        mobile@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD on Sony SRX77 (SRX7)?

On Sun, Mar 03, 2002 at 01:39:18AM +0900, Akira Funahashi wrote:
> *3: Jogdial works if you apply the "spic & moused patch".
>     You can get the patch from
> 	http://csociety.org/~will/jogdial-current-2.diff
> 	http://csociety.org/~will/jogdial-stable-2.diff

Funahashi-san, et al., I haven't forgotten about these.  I
promise to get these patches merged soonish.. probably around
March 11 or so, given how my schedule looks like for next week
(the week after is completely free due to a short vacation at home).
As you can probably tell, my time has been a little short lately.
But I'm moving quickly to close up a few issues I've been tagged
for in FreeBSD lately.  I should have it done around March 11,
then MFC about a week later... apologies for the delays.

Thanks,
--
wca