Date:      Tue, 2 Feb 1999 13:28:58 +0000
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?B?QW5kcukgJiBDYXJvbGluZSA=?= <ac@clx.net> =?ISO-8859-1?B??=
To:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   MultilinkPPP with i4b

Hi there,

is  there  a  way  to  do multilink/ppp with i4B? My Provider supports
that.

the  other  way  mentioned in a w**dumb newsgroup is to install 1 device
for  each  B-Channel  and do it via tunneling? the advantage should be
that  i  can use 2 different provider, but the machine has two dynamic
IP adresses?

 Anyone heard of that?

Liebe Grüße

a&c