Date:      Sat, 24 Jan 2009 10:55:31 +0100
From:      "Per Hurtig (work)" <per.hurtig@kau.se>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Dummynet modification causes watchdog timeout

Hi,

I've recently modified the dummynet soure code to perform some
additional tasks (e.g. deterministic reordering support).
However, while testing my modification, the following kernel message occurs:

xl1: watchdog timeout
xl1: link state changed to DOWN
xl1: link state changed to UP

The thing is, that this happens AFTER the whole experiment has been
successfully conducted. Any ideas what might be
the reason for this to happen? The code I've written is not very time
consuming, and it does not "lock" the execution either.

BR, Per H