Date:      Mon, 13 Sep 1999 14:07:45 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chris Coleman <chrisc@vmunix.com>
To:        "James A. Mutter" <jmutter@netwalk.com>
Cc:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Advocating Daemon News to promote FreeBSD.

Well, how are we gonna advertise?  "BSD, almost as good as Linux" ???

You don't sell anything with out telling them that you are better, even if
it means just as good or unable to measure that you are better.

Anyway, that is what I got out of my marketing class 10 years ago...

Chris Coleman
Daemon News Editor in Chief
http://www.daemonnews.org
Bringing BSD together