Date:      Tue, 28 Aug 2001 13:53:05 +0200
From:      Stijn Hoop <stijn@win.tue.nl>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   PR kern/29769: Kernel configuration hangs on i815e with pcm

Hi,

just updated my system today, and this particular problem is still present
(FreeBSD 4.4-RC #0: Tue Aug 28 04:55:26 CEST 2001, sources
cvsupped @ midnight CEST).

Is anyone looking into this? Are Danny & I the only ones experiencing
this problem? It wouldn't look too good if 4.4 didn't boot on these
systems (Dell Optiplex GX115).

--Stijn

--
If today is the first day of the rest of your life, what the hell was
yesterday?