Date:      Sat, 25 Feb 2012 00:22:52 -0800
From:      "bsalinux@gmail.com" <bsalinux@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: IBM M1015 support

I should be able to send you the config tomorrow. I see the card is
dmesg as LSI controller (no driver attached).

I even have tried the mpslsi (from lsi for FreeBSD 8.2).

Thanks

On Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 12:04 AM, Desai, Kashyap <Kashyap.Desai@lsi.com> wrote:
> Send me your cards PCI config space detail. I generally use "lspci -vvv -s <bus:deviceid>".
> It may possible that your card is part of IBM and might have different pci <vedorid>.
>
> Pls send me card's pci details to comment further.
>
> ` Kashyap

NOTICE: This email is a one to one communication and not for receiving
any offers or a mass relay of emails. Please refrain from subscribing