Date:      Mon, 24 Jan 2000 15:09:37 -0500
From:      Robert Zak <toolguy@erols.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Encanto machine

Dear:

My name is Robert, and I'm writing to you hoping that you can help me, I
own and use an Encanto web server (e.go machine). I'm trying to advance
and develop my own web site with my own shoppingcart etc. was informed
by Encanto that the box is supplied with your OS, and if I want to get
more detail, I should check your web site, however, I would appreciate
if you can point me to right direction.

Thank You
Robert