Date:      Wed, 26 Oct 2016 22:48:05 +0200
From:      Matthias Andree <matthias.andree@gmx.de>
To:        "freebsd-ports@freebsd.org" <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Portmaster still be dissin' jive,bros

Am 24.10.2016 um 21:42 schrieb Louis Epstein:
> The technical issue persists that I can not update via portmaster because
> I installed misc/jive out of sheer curiosity over its unprecedented MOVED
> message.
workarounds wirth trying - but untested (alternative):

1. pkg delete -fy jive

2. run portmaster with an explicit set of ports, for instance in bash
(other shells may not grok the POSIX $(...) )
    portmaster -d $(pkg version -Ivl\<| cut -f1 -d\< | xargs pkg info -qo)
or: bash -c 'portmaster -d $(pkg version -Ivl\<| cut -f1 -d\< | xargs
pkg info -qo)'