Date:      Sun, 21 May 2000 07:53:19 -0500
From:      "Mark A. Hummel" <mhumm@ispchannel.com>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: To Gustavo [Superuser Help] - 3

A newbie mistake of ignorance!  UID must be "root" to login as root.  I thought it
was just the passwords which where different.  I got now, but don't worry, I have
a lot more questions.

Again, thanks for the quick response and please feel free to select from equally
difficult challenges as I get my FBSD system up and running <g>.

Mark