Date:      Sun, 01 Oct 2000 19:27:26 -0600
From:      Don Wilde <Don@Silver-Lynx.com>
To:        Bill Fumerola <billf@chimesnet.com>
Cc:        advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: stolen script?

Bill Fumerola wrote:

> On Sun, Oct 01, 2000 at 05:06:54PM -0700, Kris Kennaway wrote:
>
> > Well, you probably know this by now, but the page now lists:
> >
> > Open Source is wonderful, because software is improved by the
> > knowledge and expertise of many people. Because of that I give me my
> > thanks and appreciate to the following.
> >
> > Alfred Perlstein, helped change the license to BSD, which was required
> > because it originally was under BSD license. And helped me make sure
> > it generally complied.
>
> Bhahahahahah.. all this because I saw 'GPL' and 'FreeBSD' in close
> proximity in the freshmeat daily announcements..

Which of course is indicative of the nature of the Other crowd... play
whatever games you want until you get caught and then plead childlike
innocence.

<plug>
John Taylor Gatto's new book, "The Underground History of American
Education" has a lot to say about the causes of relativism in America
today. Highly recommended, available from
http://www.laissezfairebooks.com!
</plug>
--
Donald Wilde                        "Linking Minds and Micros"