Date:      Mon, 20 Jun 2022 13:38:14 +0200
From:      Peter Blok <pblok@bsd4all.org>
To:        Tomoaki AOKI <junchoon@dec.sakura.ne.jp>
Cc:        FreeBSD Stable <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: ZFS does not activate a pool after upgrade 12-stable to 13-stable - SOLVED

I did multiple systems and I probably forgot to do the etcupdate -B on =
this system. /etc/rc.d/zpool was missing and other scripts were not =
update.

Thx a lot

> On 20 Jun 2022, at 13:05, Tomoaki AOKI <junchoon@dec.sakura.ne.jp> =
wrote:
>=20
> On Mon, 20 Jun 2022 12:39:53 +0200
> Peter Blok <pblok@bsd4all.org> wrote:
>=20
>> Hi,
>>=20
>> I have recently upgraded my systems from 12-stable to 13-stable using =
source. The upgrade went flawless, except for one system. This system =
had two pools (zroot and zdata).
>>=20
>> The zdata pool is not present after reboot. It consists of a single =
SATA disk. After a reboot the disk is visible, no error have been =
logged. If I do zpool import zdata, the pool is back without any errors. =
I have scrubbed the pool and there are no errors. Upgrading the pool to =
openzfs is not bringin anything either. Boot block is updated