Date:      Sat, 17 Apr 1999 18:01:20 -0400
From:      Paul Haddad <paul@pth.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   NATD and ESP packets

Hi all,

I'm trying to setup a VPN from one of my machines through my freebsd
router to my employers network.

The package that I'm using sends out and receives esp (ip-proto-50)
type packets, is there any  way to get natd to handle these packets?
I have natd set up now and it handles tcp and udp packets with no
problems, but it seems to just ignore the esp packets (i.e. they get
sent out, but src IP address is the address of my internal machine
not the freebsd router).

If natd can't handle esp packets is there any other way to do nat
with esp packets?

Thanks,
---
Paul