Date:      Mon, 30 Jan 2006 13:43:56 +0300
From:      "Andrey V. Sokolov" <abc@ruscomnet.ru>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org, guru@sisis.de
Subject:   Re: Fujitsu-Siemens AMILO M 1437G && missing serial port

On Monday 30 January 2006 13:20 guru@sisis.de wrote:
> and I'm ataching the pciconf below; I don't know what a ExpressCard
> is exactly, can I use this to insert something which gives me in
> FreeBSD a serial port? Are there any USB to serial adapters
> suported by FreeBSD?
in /usr/src/sys/conf/NOTES
# USB serial support
device          ucom
# USB support for Belkin F5U103 and compatible serial adapters
device          ubsa
# USB support for BWCT console serial adapters
device          ubser
# USB support for serial adapters based on the FT8U100AX and FT8U232AM
device          uftdi
# USB support for Prolific PL-2303 serial adapters
device          uplcom
# USB Visor and Palm devices
device          uvisor
# USB serial support for DDI pocket's PHS
device          uvscom

I have Prolific PL-2303 (uplcom).  Its work fine.

--
Andrew