Date:      Mon, 15 Apr 2002 20:11:39 -0700
From:      Chris Child <cpc35@pacbell.net>
To:        Nick Hibma <n_hibma@van-laarhoven.org>
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Logitech iFeel USB mouse attach error

I have not yet tried it with a hub (I will as soon as I get a chance).  One
thing I forgot to mention (which probabally confuses the issue more) is that
the mouse works fine under Windows, and worked fine under freebsd-4.4 (i
reinstalled from the iso to get to 4.5, I wanted to start clean).

I'll try the hub idea, please let me know if you can think of anything else.

-Chris