Date:      Thu, 04 Dec 1997 17:45:56 -0800
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>
To:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@freebsd.org>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: weird current behaviour...

All the fast ones only have interrupt context processing.
the slow ones have a userland context. (the ping process)
The rc456 programs are finishing up their quantum before allowing the
ping to run and recieve the response.

This is possibly because they have a higher priority than
the ping becsause the idlprio stuff doesn't really update or change the
priority..