Date:      Wed, 3 Apr 2002 10:58:43 -0700
From:      Ian Logan <ian@nmsu.edu>
To:        Nick Hibma <n_hibma@van-laarhoven.org>
Cc:        "raman@hello.to" <raman@hello.to>, "stable@FreeBSD.ORG" <stable@FreeBSD.ORG>, "current@FreeBSD.ORG" <current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Logitech iFeel Optical USB Mouse cannot be attached.

Hello all,
I've got an iFeel at home, plugged directly into the machine. Gives the
exact same error. At one point last summer I started trying to look into
it, and from what I saw in the code and what I remember it looked like
some sort of timeout was happening while trying to talk to the mouse.
I'll see if I can find my notes on it, or reproduce it.
Maybe that will help someone smarter than me figure it out, if not
sorry for the "me too".
Ian

--
Ian Logan