Date:      Thu, 09 Jan 1997 07:37:44 -0800
From:      Geert-Jan Plattel <walter@iaehv.nl>
To:        www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ftp server ftp.freebsd.org

Hello there,

This morning I tried to download XF8632, and try to do it from several
directories.

(for example:
ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/2.2-BETA/XF8632
ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/XFree86/2.2-CURRENT/XF8632 )

The first two files went fine. After downloading those it seems the
files are changed to symbolic links, but the path they direct to doesn't
exist. Boohoo :-(

I don't know if you already have noticed this.

The new 2.2 beta is much easier to install than the 2.2 alfa or 2.1.5.
Thank you guys. (or may be you to whom I have to send my true thanks)

Walter