Date:      Fri, 26 Dec 1997 09:39:16 -0800
From:      Josef Grosch <jgrosch@superior.mooseriver.com>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: procedure to adjust clock drift?

On Fri, Dec 26, 1997 at 02:14:28AM -0800, Amancio Hasty wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> I managed to run into a GPS unit called the Tripmate which retails
> for $200.
>
>  http://www.delorme.com/products/
>
> It looks like a cool GPS unit which can be interfaced to a Pilot or a
> PC. Right now , I am just wondering if anyone has one and if it can
> provide a time clock .
>
> 	Tnks,
> 	Amancio

[ DELETED ]

If your GPS receiver is generating standard time code records, and most GPS
receivers do, you can find the software to read these records at this
location.

    http://www.eecis.udel.edu/~ntp/index.html

Josef

--
Josef Grosch           | Another day closer to a |    FreeBSD 2.2.5
jgrosch@MooseRiver.com |   Micro$oft free world  | UNIX for the masses