Date:      Thu, 22 Nov 2012 15:25:59 +0400
From:      Ruslan Mahmatkhanov <cvs-src@yandex.ru>
To:        William Grzybowski <william88@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-python@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/173828: irc/py-irclib: update to 5.0.1

William Grzybowski wrote on 22.11.2012 14:00:

>   Hi,
>
>   I didn't know there was a new upstream, thats nice. Patch approved on my
>   side, thanks!

Just done, thanks.

Yes, please see the reference on old offsite:
http://python-irclib.sourceforge.net/

I also pointed that out after committing your build fix (by introducing
py-hgtools dependency). This port now may be installed both with paver
and setuptools (that we prefer) and the port no more need to depend on
devel/py-setuptools directly.

--
Regards,
Ruslan