Date:      18 Oct 1999 10:42:15 -0400
From:      Chris Shenton <chris@shenton.org>
To:        hosokawa@itc.keio.ac.jp (HOSOKAWA Tatsumi)
Cc:        hosokawa@freebsd.org, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problem: 3.3-STABLE floppies: ep0/zp0, laptop falls off net

hosokawa@itc.keio.ac.jp (HOSOKAWA Tatsumi) writes:

> 3C589* uses ep0 driver on pccard installers and pccard kernels of
> FreeBSD-stable, -current, and PAO.

OK, maybe the hang problem was related to the ifconfig down or route
delete.

> Maybe it's IRQ problem.  Please choose another IRQ for PC-card from
> the second menu.

I don't think so, since doing an "ifconfig up" and "route add default"
fixed the problem.

BTW, I found the pccard/kern.flp menu about which IRQ to use for
PCCARD confusing: the title said something like "Select which IRQ to
use" but the test said "Select which IRQ to NOT use". The wording
needs to be clearer I think.

Thanks!