Date:      Fri, 8 Oct 2004 21:35:18 -0400
From:      Paul Blackburn <pblackbu@fis.puc.cl>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   PNGwriter 0.4.7 Released

Hi!

This is just to inform you that PNGwriter version 0.4.7 has been
released. I am sending this to this mailing list since it is an
important release.

The changes in this release are as follows:

  > Fixed a serious bug in readfromfile() which would cause a crash due
    too many open files if it was called a certain number of times
(caused
    by an out-of-place fopen() ).
  > All user supplied text fields (filename and png info) are no longer
    limited to 255 characters.
  > Better handling of file errors: attempting to open a non-existent
file
    will no longer cause a crash.

It can be downloaded from the PNGwriter website:

http://pngwriter.sourceforge.net/

Cheers!
Paul Blackburn