Date:      Mon, 06 Sep 1999 23:15:32 +0200
From:      Jan-Hinrich Fessel <oskar@guug.de>
To:        "Martin Husemann" <martin@rumolt.teuto.de>
Cc:        "Ignatios Souvatzis" <is@jocelyn.rhein.de>, freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: i4b-00.83 patches for NetBSD-1.4K coming soon

--==_Exmh_2106577972P

In message <199909061707.TAA02248@zippo.unna.ping.de>you write:
> In message <NCBBKMPDNDDMCAGNFNDIIEEOCIAA.martin@rumolt.teuto.de>you write:
> > > I managed to make it run on NetBSD-1.4K (I wanted IPv6 at home) (no, I did
> > > not teach isppp IPv6) and will be posting diffs in a few days (new
> > > config file syntax).
> >
> > I got mine running -current as well this weekend, so lets synchronize this
> > ;-)
>
> While we're at it, the patch for the alpha no longer works, here is the new
> one.

I'm sorry to say, i4b support seems to be broken for NetBSD-current on the
alpha processor.  The kernel as of today does not boot past the probe of isic
and there is no way to activate the debugger at that point.
Given that on my current hardware (AXPpci33@166Mhz) a kernel build takes over
2 hours and this is an @home project it may take a long time for i4b to
support the NetBSD alpha architecture again...

Gruesse
       Oskar

P.S.: Anyone got a spare alpha board faster than mine?

--==_Exmh_2106577972P

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: 2.6.3i

iQCVAwUBN9Qu9LA63tqjeAhZAQFAmgP+IPxYxBKervqSIB260BjNyCIU+gmIQFHP
LlzZc/UtW8pL1OWlHgr7juPzDUMvApWDDQ1SFWP8tOx2/yhW6vPPNi1Hck/PIcfe
sj4ahJAsvYTU2o1W7HcTveC+OhniyjJcm6esb2htrtbce+3A+xhTrc+MLeYVPQFe
SjrimVGR0QU=
=9jZ6
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

--==_Exmh_2106577972P--