Date:      Thu, 08 Jul 2004 13:57:56 +0000
From:      d.antunes@comcast.net
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   PPTP VPN question

Hello All,
I am running 4.9-RELEASE-p2 with poptop-1.1.4.b4_3 and am having trouble forcing MPPE of any strength. Windows clients will only connect successfully if encryption is not required of the connection. I have tried multiple entries in ppp.conf (conflicting, I might add) found both while googling and in thesystem-provided sample ppp.conf file. Can anyone out there share with me a working ppp.conf? Is there anything else required to support MPPE?
Thanks for your help.
Dennis

Want to link to this message? Use this URL: <https://mail-archive.FreeBSD.org/cgi/mid.cgi?070820041357.27245.40ED52E3000DBF4A00006A6D22007374789C0A029A9B020ED20B>