Date:      Mon, 24 Jan 2000 15:15:26 -0500
From:      "Michael Rothenberg" <rothenberg@automationonline.com>
To:        "Nik Clayton" <nik@freebsd.org>, <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: ipfw, multiple ISDN TAs, munging routes automagically

ER... hehehe

sounds fine except for the following:

you have to be able to split your net in half at a particular address.
each 'half' would need to be running the same sum load.

so you really need to get the load from each internal source then resplit
based on load sums of the sources in each 'half'.

problem is if one host in the middle of your address table is sucking up a
whole bunch of your BW then you will have to make more then 2 'halfs' or
groups, no?

Might be easy if all you have are workstations. Might be hard if you have a
few servers interspersed in there.

But I dont see anything in ipfw(8) either that would prevent this.

Just my guessing here. No knowledge behind it };)

Michael, the BSD newbie