Date:      Wed, 12 Dec 2012 16:10:25 +0800
From:      haohao Gao <haohaokg@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   IPv6 Ready Logo test to Freebsd9.0(host), nd.p2 169-175 failed.

--f46d04083e33ab3a7804d0a3548c

Dear Freebsder=A3=BA
       I made a Ipv6 ready  logo test to Freebsd9.0,but nd.p2 169-175 items
were failed .
      These failed items are related to Redirection. I find the lack of
neighbor solicitation make these items fail .
       Maybe the existence of neighbor cache of the tester Freebsd cause
the lack of 'necessary' neighbor solicitation.
       I don't know how to make these failed items pass.
       I am looking forward to receive your reply.
       Thanks!

ps:
    attachments are the image of tester Freebsd's /etc/rc.conf and some
related images about the test.

--f46d04083e33ab3a7804d0a3548c--