Date:      Mon, 23 Nov 1998 10:20:36 -0500
From:      "Cambria, Mike" <mcambria@lucent.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: SNA

DLSw was created to get around the problems that occur when one tries to
bridge (any method) SNA.  If one can live with the problems, then yes,
transparent bridging will bridge the 802.2 frames which contain SNA.

MikeC

Michael C. Cambria                        Lucent Technologies
SNA Product Development                          Bell Labs Innovations
   Voice: (978) 287 - 2807                300 Baker Avenue
     Fax: (978) 287 - 2810                Concord, Massachusetts 01742