Date:      Mon, 27 Jan 1997 11:52:05 -0500
From:      Brian Burton <brian@burton-computer.com>
To:        "Daniel O'Callaghan" <danny@panda.hilink.com.au>
Cc:        Robert Chalmers <robert@nanguo.chalmers.com.au>, FreeBSD ISP <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>, bsd <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: oddities with some carriers? maybe

Do you know if Livingston Portmasters have the same problem?
I am seeing corrupted packets arriving at my Ascend Pipeline 50
from my ISP's Livingston PortMaster (don't know the model).
Most packets make it through, but I see certain packets in
FTP and HTTP connections that never make it through the
port master.

Thanks,
++Brian

--
Brian Burton                               Burton Computer Corp.
brian@burton-computer.com                  14315 National Highway