Date:      Fri, 17 Dec 1999 14:51:45 +1030
From:      Ian Moore <imoore@picknowl.com.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   kde apps packages won't install

Hi,
I'm running FreeBSD 3.2, installed from the CD. I have installed kde 1.1.1
from the same cd, but not all the apps have installed. When I use sysinstall to
try to install the missing apps (eg kworldwatch, ktelnet), I get the error:
'kdelibs-1.0 is a required package but was not found.'

Why does kde1.1.1 need the kde1.0 libs package?

I can't find that package on the cds - is there a way to fix this?

Thanks in adavance for any help - I've searched freebsd-questions & the bsd
newsgroup archives but can't find anything to help me.

Cheers,
--
Ian Moore