Date:      Tue, 03 Oct 1995 14:12:53 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
Cc:        raju@rssd.hk.olivetti.com, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 2.1 will require a minimum of 8MB for installation.

: Is this one of yours?  Can you provide cold boot and other programming
: info?

Terry,
	I think that you can get most of the information that you need
from the ARCBIOS spec.  Unfortunately, these are rather hard to come
by.  The Linux croud is doing well w/o a whole lot of information
about their machines (I know that my MIPS box has almost no docs, and
very little technical support).  If you have one of these boxes, you
should contact that list (linux-mips@fnet.fr).  They have made great
progress on the Magnums, which are, if memory serves, an Olivetti
machine.  They have people with that machine and they have docs from
Olivetti.  Maybe you can get docs from them?  Drop me a line if you
are interested...

Warner