Date:      Thu, 18 Sep 1997 08:25:29 +1000
From:      Dewayne Geraghty <GERAGHTYD@mail.dec.com>
To:        "'www@FreeBSD.ORG'" <www@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Ref: http://www2.au.freebsd.org/releases/

Greetings, I suspect that you may have an error on the above page.

     Release 2.1.7 RELEASE (February 20, 1997) Announcement : Release
Notes. This latest release from our FreeBSD-stable branch is also
available. Please see Getting FreeBSD for details.
     Release 2.2.2 RELEASE (May, 1997) Release Notes : Errata List. This
latest release from our  FreeBSD-stable branch is also available. Please
see Getting FreeBSD for details.

Shouldn't 2.2.2 be the latest release from the FreeBSD-current branch?

Regards, Dewayne

IT Security Manager
Asia Pacific Information Services
IDD: +61-2-9561-5170	DTN: 730-5170