Date:      Mon, 25 May 1998 13:16:53 -0500
From:      baden@lords.com
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Undocumented?

Hello,
	As I am unable to download the entire FreeBSD handbook I was
searching for specific hardware compatabilities.  I was unable to retrieve
any video card h/w specs - could you please email these to me, as well, I
couldn't find whether or not FreeBSD will be compatable with an ASUSTek
P2L97 LX motherboard w/ PII 333 - the board has an AGP slot; does FreeBSD
support an AGP video card?
	What about video features supported:  ie. I will be connecting a
cable modem to my system and will also like to have live video feeds.
Will the OS support channel-changer-style video cards or will this fall
under the X-Windows features.

	Thanks.

reply to: baden@lords.com