Date:      Mon, 24 Nov 1997 12:47:15 -0800
From:      "Alan Char" <achar@Adobe.COM>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 2.2.5 out of memory?

My system has 96M RAM and 100M swap.  I thought to check this when
it happened, and there was about 90M swap available.  Note that even
if there is a problem with netscape, the question remains:  What is
the difference between FreeBSD 2.2.2 and 2.2.5 that's causing this
pathological behavior?  I don't have any problems with Netscape 3.01
and FreeBSD 2.2.2, only with 2.2.5.

--Alan (normally alanchar@got.net, but I'm replying from work)