Date:      Tue, 25 Dec 2012 18:30:45 +0100
From:      CeDeROM <cederom@tlen.pl>
To:        Zoran Kolic <zkolic@sbb.rs>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 9.1 minimal ram requirements

I always considered FreeBSD to be the most unabiguous, straightforward
and sometimes even raw, but still extremely powerful and innovative,
operating system out there. Seeing 9.1-RELEASE instead 9.1-PRERELASE
or 9.1-RC4 is also a bad suprise for me...

I have fallback into RC3 and I think the RELEASE files should be
removed as well because there was no RELEASE yet.

There is no rush to get RELEASE, I am sure it is better to get RC4,
RC5, RC6 and then a RELEASE "when its ready". When people get buggy
and unstable RELEASE and install it on a production systems they will
neither come back to the system nor even support it in future :-(