Date:      Sun, 3 May 2015 22:05:05 +0000
From:      =?iso-8859-1?Q?Wei=DF=2C__Dr=2E_J=FCrgen?= <weiss@uni-mainz.de>
To:        =?iso-8859-1?Q?=27Manuel_St=FChn=27?= <freebsdnewbie@freenet.de>, "freebsd-arm@freebsd.org" <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: gdb on armv6

With FreeBSD current and option ARM_NEW_PMAP you should have at least
svn revision=3D282151. Without option ARM_NEW_PMAP, at least from a
cursory code inspection, I would not expect it to work at all.

Regards

Juergen Weiss

Juergen Weiss      |Universitaet Mainz, Zentrum fuer Datenverarbeitung,
weiss@uni-mainz.de |55099 Mainz, Tel: +49(6131)39-26361, FAX: +49(6131)39-2=
6407

B.