Date:      Tue, 30 Nov 1999 18:18:29 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Bill Fumerola <billf@chc-chimes.com>, Kris Kennaway <kris@hub.freebsd.org>, Dan Moschuk <dan@freebsd.org>, arch@freebsd.org, audit@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/sys/i386/conf files.i386 src/sys/kern kern_fork.c src/sys/libkern arc4random.c src/sys/sys libkern.h

:> Depending on a behavior that isn't defined anywhere and doesn't
:> always work falls in my definition of "negative clue".
:
:You're too newly-minted an admin to have an informed opinion about
:this, I hate to say.  People who've been doing Unix since the 70's

    Mm.  Unless you know the guy from grade school, you can hardly make
    that sort of statement.  I know kids 15 years my junior who are
    as good programmers as I am.  Well, ok, I know *one* kid.  Well, ok,
    he *IS* a little crazy.  Mmm.  A lot crazy.  Would you believe .... ?

						-Matt