Date:      Tue, 6 Apr 1999 00:51:39 -0500
From:      shwim@purdue.edu
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Network Problems...

I'm trying to link a Win95 MAchine and a FreeBSD machine via
LinkSys Ether16 LAN Cards.  I've got both cards configured on
both machines.  My HUB detects both cards, and my Win
Machine sends packets and the hub detects it.  No luck of
transmitting detected by HUB from BSD machine.

I would like to know what I need to do to resolve the problem.  My
friend and I have been working on this problem and checked and
double checked hosts, rc.conf, resolv.conf on the BSD machine.  I
have setup the BSD machine as a gateway and set the appropriate
settings on the Win machine.

If anyone can help me, please respond.

Talk to you more later...

Manny Naval aka Shwim