Date:      Fri, 26 Jul 2002 16:38:09 +0100 (BST)
From:      Andrew Back <andrew@unfortu.net>
To:        Tony Toole <tony@valemount.com>
Cc:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PCI -> PCMCIA Adapter woes - patch

On Fri, 26 Jul 2002, Tony Toole wrote:

> It's a type-o.  Change EXNIO to ENXIO and it'll work just fine.

Right, that fixed that! Now what I'm experiencing seems to be,

pcic-patch.patch only:

	Failed to allocate IRQ on card insertion, but now recognises card.

pcic-patch.patch + tixxxx-irq.patch:

	This pcic does not support mapping >24M

pcic-patch + tixxxx-irq.patch + loader.conf mods:

	Failed to allocate IRQ

pcic-patch + Warner's last patch:

	Card not found in database

pcic-patch + Warner's last patch + loader.conf mods:

	This pcic does not support mapping >24M

pcic-patch + Warner's last patch + loader.conf mods + mem 0xA0000000:

	Failed to allocate IRQ

I am beginning to wonder if I've made a hash of something in '/sys/pccard'
given the amount of patching and backing-out. But I don't think I have. I
guess I just have an evil h/w config.

Cheers,

Andrew