Date:      Fri, 5 Jan 2007 17:44:23 +0100
From:      "Massimo Lusetti" <mlusetti@gmail.com>
To:        "Max Laier" <max@love2party.net>
Cc:        Benjamin Close <Benjamin.Close@clearchain.com>, Florent Thoumie <flz@freebsd.org>, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org, freebsd-drivers@freebsd.org, Attilio Rao <attilio@freebsd.org>, damien.bergamini@free.fr, gabor@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Updated Driver for 3945ABG Intel 3945ABG Wireless LAN controller

On 1/5/07, Max Laier <max@love2party.net> wrote:

> Thoughts?  Volunteers?

I can say that the first attempt still running fine here on my laptop
on a -STABLE as of yesterday. I use it on a daily basis without any
glitch. I must say i don't do or tried to do nothing special or
network intensive job, but for reading emails, doing a lot of ssh and
http/https the drivers is working smoothly.

I will try to compile this new one on my stable during the week end
and will see on Monday how it will perform on my office wi-lan.

For the records: my wpi doesn't still work on OpenBSD-current cause
it's integrated and the switch used to turn it on seems an acpi one
which OpenBSD doesn't attach very well yet.

Best regards
--
Massimo
http://meridio.blogspot.com