Date:      Tue, 20 May 1997 09:47:22 -0700
From:      Tom Mullen <mulletox@seti.tec.sd.us>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   question

My school is trying to set a dual boot system, so the students can either
 boot to freebsd or Windows 95.  We have 40 Meg's of RAM and 2 hard
drives, one is for freebsd and is 1 Gig and the other one is for Windows
95 and is also 1 Gig.  We want to install off of the CD Rom but we can't
get it to recognize our CD Rom, the type of CD Rom we have is a Torisan
and the type of driver is Atapi. Can you add a new driver to the
kernel,and if you can how would you go about doing that?

Thank you