Date:      Mon, 13 Nov 2006 07:13:41 -0800 (PST)
From:      Martin Voros <martin_voros@yahoo.com>
To:        trustedbsd-audit@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Additional 64-bit token types to libbsm

Hi,

Diego Giagio <dgiagio@gmail.com> wrote: On 11/11/06, Diego Giagio  wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've been looking at OpenBSM 1.0a12 distribution's TODO list and would
> like to start contributing. The first item on the list appears to have
> already been commited (praudit with XML output) so I'm skipping it.
> The next one is for adding support for some newer 64-bit tokens to
> libbsm. Is there anyone already working on this one?

Well, since I received no answer I created myself a patch to implement
some 64-bit tokens that were ENOTSUP on the distribution. They are:

au_to_attr64
au_to_process64
au_to_process64_ex
au_to_subject64
au_to_subject64_ex
au_to_header64 (and newly created au_to_header64_tm)

The tokens were based on existing tokens (*32) and OpenSolaris BSM
implementation.
The patch  applies to OPENBSM_1_0_ALPHA_12. It's not yet fully tested,
so be warned.

$ cd openbsm
$ patch -p1 < tokens64.patch
I think that you should also define output functions (bsm_io.c) in your patch, because now it's not possible to display new tokens by praudit.

Best regards
MV