Date:      Wed, 1 Oct 2014 14:33:36 +0200
From:      "Rotem Hecht" <rotemmusic7@gmail.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Music composer for Tv commercials video games and films

=EF=BB=BFHi=20
=20
How are you?=20

My Name is Rotem Hecht and I am a professional music composer and soun=
d designer.

I'm based in Israel but currently work from Los Angeles CA and deliver=
 projects to production companies from all parts of  the world.

I composing original music for movies ,Tv commercials , video games ,e=
vents, corporate films  etc.=20

In my portfolio you will find projects I did for Microsoft, Hershey's,=
 Kre-O, Hasbro, Mercedes, Audi, Nickelodeon, Hop! TV Channel and many =
more.

I=E2=80=99m capable of delivering high quality products at decent rate=
s and in short period of time.

I would be glad to offer my music services and experience.

Please take a look at my portfolio website.

www.rotemmusic.com

Looking forward to hear from you soon.
Sincerely , =20
=20