Date:      Fri, 30 Aug 2019 12:51:44 +0200
From:      Matthias Apitz <guru@unixarea.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Qemu: Debian boots fine but has no mouse

Hello,

I have a qemu image 'qemu-x86_64.qcow2' which contains a bootable
(Debian) Linux mobile, mote information on this here:
https://developer.puri.sm/Librem5/Development_Environment/Boards/qemu.html

The host is a 12-CURRENT amd64 and I compiled qemu from the ports as
version 2.12.1_1

The guest boots fine with:

# qemu-system-x86_64 -boot menu=on -drive file=qemu-x86_64.qcow2,format=qcow2 -vga virtio -display gtk -m 1G

but no mouse is working in it and so I can't unloack the "phone" on the
screen by sliding away the lockscreen. The mouse itself is working fine
in the host system from the touchpad (/dev/sysmouse) and from an external
USB mouse (/dev/ums0).

What can I do? Could I use/convert the file 'qemu-x86_64.qcow2' for
VirtualBox?

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@unixarea.de, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-176-38902045