Date:      Tue, 19 Jun 2012 09:31:18 +0300
From:      Beeblebrox <zaphod@berentweb.com>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Mail List format suggestion

I created the Nabble account, but I'm afraid I need some help with it.

In the account I opened sub-forum of archive type for a mail list
(freebsd-jail). I then modified my user info in
http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/options/freebsd-jail to the e-mail
specified by nabble: lists+s32173n****@n6.nabble.com. The lists
service confirmed change with the message "verification mail sent".
However:
- No mail arrived in the jail sub-forum - What am I doing wrong?
- Nabble sub-forum setup process asks mail server detail - I assume
it's mailman 2.1 ?
- Setup also asks for "Mailing List Website". For freebsd-jail, would
it be http://docs.freebsd.org/mail/current/freebsd-jail.html or is it
something else?
- I assume I can post a message to a mail list through the nabble
account? But your posts, Jakub show you mail address as mailplus.pl
and not n6.nabble.com.

I'm doing something wrong and would appreciate your guidance on
whatever it is I am missing.
Thanks.