Date:      Fri, 31 Dec 1999 12:10:19 +0100
From:      Ernst de Haan <that-great-guy@jollem.com>
To:        Bert Driehuis <driehuis@playbeing.org>
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: don't buy teles!

Hi all,

Well, I've got a problem with my Teles 16.0/3. Doesn't work _at_all_,
though it is recognized at startup. May be a hardware problem. If any1 of
the hardcore hardware hackers is interested in debugging this thing, I'd
be happy to provide it.

Ernst

--
Ernst de Haan
Freelance Java Architect

"Come to me all who are weary and burdened,
and I will give you rest" -- Jesus Christ