Date:      Fri, 17 Mar 1995 11:38:31 +0100
From:      Lars Koeller  <uphya001@odie.physik2.uni-rostock.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@freefall.cdrom.com
Cc:        uphya001@odie.physik2.uni-rostock.de
Subject:   XPERFMON: How to upgrade in ../incoming?

   Hello!

      I'm just fixing the problem with xperfmon++  and a kernel with no nfs
   support, where can I download the new package and the ports dir. I think
   always puting the files in .../incoming produces a lot of rubbish.

      Is  there another possibility,  or can somebody  delete the two files
   xperfmon-plus-plus.tgz            (the         package)              and
   xperfmon-plus-plus-v11-ports.tar.gz (ports  dir)  so  that I'm   able to
   download the newer files with the same name?

   Lars

Lars Köller                        E-Mail:
University of Rostock (Germany)       lars.koeller@odie.physik2.Uni-Rostock.DE
Fachbereich Physik 		      lars.koeller@physik.Uni-Rostock.DE
Universitätsplatz 3		   Phone:  +49 381/498-1665 or 498-1648
18051 Rostock                      Fax:    +49 381/498-1667