Date:      Sun, 9 Aug 1998 08:28:34 +0900 (JST)
From:      Michael Hancock <michaelh@cet.co.jp>
To:        Constantine Sapuntzakis <csapuntz@new-york.lcs.mit.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-fs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: VFS vrele fixes

[fs list added to cc]

Constantine,

I'm still not clear on the best approach.  When I started working on
VFS_VRELE, I started to not like where it was going so I shelved that
approach.

Sound like an interesting approach though.  I'll have to look into it more
some other time after I've popped a few more big projects off my stack.

Regards,

Mike

--
michaelh@cet.co.jp                                http://www.cet.co.jp
CET Inc., Daiichi Kasuya BLDG 8F, 2-5-12 Higashi Shinbashi, Minato-ku,