Date:      Wed, 15 Jul 2015 09:42:05 +0500
From:      "Eugene M. Zheganin" <emz@norma.perm.ru>
Subject:   ipsec broken again

Hi.

As soon as I upgraded one of my ipsec routers to recent stable
(10.2-BETA1 #0 r285524) it stopped working as a security gateway. Ipsec
traffic is passed out and receiving in, SA are in place, but nothing
happens upon receipt (I run gre over ipsec, so gre interface doesn't see
any incoming packets). Last revision I have with ipsec working (probably
not the last in general) was r282461. Could please someone look into this ?

Thanks.
Eugene.