Date:      Fri, 23 Aug 2002 09:04:58 +0200
From:      Martin Lozada <martin.lozada@iac.unibe.ch>
To:        freebsd-gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   No icons..

Dear People,

I have installed FreeBSD 4.6 and chose Gnome + Swafish sa window
manager. When I type startx I get a gnome desktop without icons.

Therefore the system tell me that nautilus can't be used due to an
unexpected error. I really don't know what to do. Somebody suggested
re-building gnome and aof from ports, but I can't because I installed
the system on a experimental box without network.

Could you help me to fix this problem ?

Regards,

Martin L.