Date:      Thu, 01 Nov 2001 00:50:37 +0100
From:      Volker Sturm <v.sturm@gmx.de>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Qt 2.3.1

Hi,
I want to write programs for X11 and KDE2 respectively. I tried to use
the qt-toolkit but I couldn't compile my program. As I started out with
the "Hello, World!" program from the Qt tutorial I guess I didn't make a
coding mistake :o)
I invoked g++ like this cos it complained about not finding header
files:
g++ -I/usr/X11R6/include/qt2 -o helloworld helloworld.cpp
Then I recieved errors like:
/tmp/ccheEMDd.o: In function `main':
/tmp/ccheEMDd.o(.text+0x28): undefined reference to
`QApplication::QApplication(int &, char **)'
and so on.
Trying
g++ -L/usr/X11R6/lib -I/usr/X11R6/include/qt2 -o helloworld
helloworld.cpp
didn't make any difference. Did I miss anything? Anything I forgot to
install?

Regards,
Volker Sturm